Reloaction Terms of Service
This Agreement is made by and between Reloaction LLC, a company, registered in Poland with company number 0001007320 and registered office at Marszałkowska str., 58, 00-545, Warsaw, Poland, and You.
It will govern your access and use of Reloaction website and use of services available on Reloaction online platform.
By creating an account on Reloaction online platform, accessing and/or using Reloaction Services, you also agree to this Agreement.
If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not create an account on, access or use, the Services.
If You are accepting this Agreement on your behalf, you represent and warrant that you are age of majority under the law;(ii) you have read and understand these Terms of Service; and (iii) you agree to these Terms of Service.
Who we are and where to find information about our service
We are Reloaction LLC (we/us/our). We are a limited liability company registered in Poland with company number 0001007320 and registered office at Marszałkowska str., 58, 00-545, Warsaw, Poland.
You can find information about our service and some initial guidance on our website https://reloaction.io/ before you start to use our service.
How to contact us
You can contact us via:
- Online chat on our website;
- Email: [email protected] ;
- Phone number: +48 423 232 232;
- Telegram messenger - @reloaction.io.
When you start to use Reloaction platform (the Service) you will need to create an account on our platform by providing us with information about yourself and accepting our Terms of Service. You can also log in via your Google account.
We charge you after filling in the application form
Step 1 is completed when you have provided initial information to us via the website, received a professional consultation from us, where you have been able to determine your likely chance of succeeding in your residence permit application. If you make further use of the service after this point, we will issue an invoice for prepayment in the amount of 50% of our service fee, which must be paid before you move on to the next step in the service.
If you do not pay our fee, then you will not be able to use the service.
You will be charged for the rest of the service fee after receiving a positive decision on your case from the corresponding authority.
We offer no guarantees
When you make your residence permit application, it will be reviewed and processed by the relevant government department. Our service is designed to help you with your residence permit application, but we do not guarantee that your application will be successful.
However, we will exert all reasonable endeavours to assist you in obtaining a residence permit, and if the decision is unfavourable, we will provide you with an additional plan for appealing the negative decision or reapplying for a residence permit.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your service is delayed by an event outside our control, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay.
You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To knowingly upload false data or information.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse.
- To upload terrorist content.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to share your account access details with any third party.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you upload to our website (Contribution).
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Not be dishonest.
- Comply with the law applicable in Poland and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Reloaction LLC, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites not related to your application.
You have rights if there is something wrong with the service
If you think there is something wrong with the service, you must contact us using the details set out above.
We can change the service and these terms
Changes we can always make.
We can always change the service:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws; the residence permit system and any other relevant regulatory requirements; and
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These are changes that do not affect your use of the service.
Changes we can only make if we give you notice and an option to terminate.
We can also make other types of change to the service or these terms, but if we do so we will notify you, and you can then contact us using the contact details set out above to end the contract before the change takes effect.
We can suspend supply of services
We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the service to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the service.
We let you know, may adjust the price, and may allow you to terminate
We contact you in advance to tell you we are suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend supply, or tell you we are going to suspend supply, for more than two weeks you can contact us using the contact details set out above to end the contract, and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for any part of the service that you will not receive.
We can withdraw the service
We can stop providing the service. We let you know at least one month in advance, and we refund any sums you have paid in advance for any part of the service that which will not be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a service, delete your account and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due, and you still do not make payment within 14 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide the service, for example, details of your work experience and supporting documents;
- your account remains inactive for 6 months or more.
Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We do not compensate you for all losses caused by us or our service
We are responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract, unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section. We are not responsible for delays outside our control.
- ****Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action, including following our reasonable instructions for use.
- A business loss. It relates to your use of a product for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your service. We will tell you in writing if this happens, and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it, and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you are not allowed to, but that does not mean we cannot do it later.
These terms may have changed since you last reviewed them.
These terms are dated May 16, 2023.